Delicious, affordable, and suitable for as an on-the-go nick knick-knack food is one of the beloved Mexican food here in the Philippines, what am I talking about? Of course, it’s nachos, one of the ever-growing popular snack that can be found in cafés, bars, and restaurants.
With such profound fame for this food, one that stood among the rest is Nacho King, one of the leading franchises of nachos in the Philippines. If you’re interested in this business, then read further to find out more about the franchising details of Nacho King — also known as one of the contributing bodies of mainstreaming nachos in the Philippines.
About Nacho King
Mike Singh and Teddy Monotoc — founders of Nacho King, started the journey of their business venture back in 1995, at SM North, where the first-ever Nacho King outlet was established. Since then, Nacho King exponentially grew over the years.
Today Nacho King is no longer just a stall selling humble Mexican food, today the business also became its own manufacturer of tortilla chips ensuring quality, it’s also now one of the leading Mexican food franchises in the Philippines, and of the most well-known go-to nacho brand by the Filipinos.
How to Franchise Nacho King
Nacho King used to offer franchising opportunities to applicants who aspire to become a part of the chain of Nacho King branches nationwide. However, as of writing, upon contacting Nacho King the business is currently not open for franchising opportunities.
For interested applicants, this change of franchise availability may be temporary and is best to contact Nacho King and check their official social media platforms for updates for the business opening its doors to franchising once again.
Wholesale with Nacho King
Nacho King may have closed off their franchising opportunities as of the moment, However, one this that is still going strong is the availability of buying their products on wholesale prices. This offer is most applicable for hotels, restaurants, cafés, or bar owners who are looking to order quality Mexican food to satisfy their customers’ craving.
For more details, you may reach out to Nacho King through any of the contact information provided below.
Nacho King Contact Information
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of Nacho King Franchise
- Receive continuous support form the company.
- With Nacho King manufacturing the core ingredients of their nacho products, specifically the tortilla chips, franchisees won’t need to worry about the quality and where to look supplies needed to create nachos.
- Operate under a trusted business brand in the Philippines.
- Become a part of one of the longest-running food cart franchise here in the Philippines.
- Usage of a successful tried and tested operation and management system exercise by Nacho King for over a decade.
Things to Consider Before Franchising Nacho King
- Look for locations with high foot traffic.
- Franchising does not ensure the success of a business.
- Have the financial capacity for the capital and support of constructing and operating the business.
- Make sure to adhere to the terms and conditions set by the franchisee.