When the weather is sizzling hot, everyone wants a refreshment. Ice cream is the perfect match for the hot sizzling weather. Aside from that, it is refreshing and it is inexpensive at the same time it is flavorful. Who does not love ice cream? Ice cream is perfect in starting a business. It is a saleable commodity especially in tropical countries like the Philippines.
Among the ice cream brands available in the Philippines is the Miguelito’s Ice cream, offering a Filipino made original ice cream, which offers different franchise packages to suit wide array of budget aspiring entrepreneurs have. For more information, continue reading below to know more about the details of Miguelito’s ice cream franchise.
About Miguelito’s Ice Cream Franchise
Miguelito’s Ice Cream started their family business in 2002 in Paco Manila. Marlon and Michelle Aman managed it. The couple studied the different concepts of franchising and they never thought that this kind of business opens up for more opportunities. They started to make their own formula of their own soft served ice cream.
Nowadays, the company has already more than 300 branches nationwide and continuously expanding and growing. They have branches in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao and developed nine more concepts in the present. Miguelito International Company consistently creating innovations and developing new products that will satisfy the taste of the customers.
Like any other franchising food cart, Miguelito’s ensures the franchisee that their products are in good quality and they have a good reputation in the market. If you want to start an ice cream business, Miguelito’s is perfect for you.
- Miguelito’s focuses on creating, developing, and innovating products that meet and exceed the satisfaction of the customer.
- Miguelito’s aims to respect and values the customer satisfaction.
- Miguelito’s envisions becoming one of the most progressive manufacturing and franchising company in the Philippines that offers business opportunities to everyone, locally and globally.
Franchise Fee: Miguelito’s ice cream franchise fee is PHP 250,000.00
Renewable Fee: The renewable fee of Miguelito’ ice cream is PHP 60,000.00
Royalty Fee: There is no royalty fees
Standard Food Cart: The franchisor requires the franchisee to have an area equipment of 2m x 2m depending on the mall criteria. It should be located in the areas of: school, plazas, malls, bazaars, and special event.
Miguelito’s Ice Cream Products or Services
- Ice Cream
- Miguelito’s fried ice cream
- Miguelito’s Hyped Mangoes
- Miguelito’s Burger
- Miguelito’s Diner
- Miguelito’s Avocado Locco
- Miguelito’s Cha’aa
- Ji kang Noodles
- Vanilla Ice Pearl
- Churros City
- Bear Cone
- Choco Dip
- Sugar Cone
- Banana Split
- Lovers Delight
- Dip and Toppings
- Giant Belgian
- Brownie Ala Mode
- Sundae Fudge
Miguelito’s Ice Cream Package Inclusions
- Food Cart with signage
- Complete set of equipment
- Complete Staff Uniform
- Training Program
- Site Assistance
- Grand Opening Assistance with Mascot Appearance
- Flyers and Pastoral dedication
- Initial Stocks
- Manpower recruitment
Miguelito’s Franchise Contact Details
If you are interested in franchising the Miguelito’s Ice Cream, you can contact them through:
Address: 8888 Marian Rd. 2 SMDP Paranaque City, Philippines
Fax No.: (02)822-5028
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/micafe.home
Twitter Page: twitter.com/TeamMigueitos
Benefits of Franchising Miguelito’s Ice Cream
- Miguelito’s secure extremely large profit with high success.
- Miguelito’s is a recognized brand name and trademark in the market.
- Miguelito’s has a good reputation
- Good marketing techniques and business models are provided by Miguelito’s Ice cream franchise.
Things to Consider Before Franching Miguelito’s Ice Cream
- Have the commitment to routinely monitor your site.
- Understand the risk and responsibilities of entering a Miguelito’s Ice Cream franchise by reading carefully the terms of agreement that will be provided by the company.