The business world moves fast. Everyone wants an instant service like delivering something important to one place to another, good thing there are courier services that are reliable during these crucial times. By just finding the right courier service company, it will lessen the burden and save a lot of time. Below are some of the details about LBC and the contact details for inquiry.
In 1950, LBC or Luzon Brokerage Company was founded during the country was wreck and destroy by World War II. They are a brokerage and air cargo service company that is leading in the Philippines with branches over 1,000 nationwide. Join the LBC family as they not only moving products and services but also they are doing some reconnecting of other lives and some outreach activities. They are also continuously improving and growing in the domestic market overseas. LBC is all over North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Oceania, and the Middle East with more than 3,000 affiliations worldwide.
LBC Franchise Availability
As of the moment LBC does not disclose to the public any franchising details with their company. For further information and details visit one of them branches or official social media platforms for inquiries.
LBC or Luzon Brokerage Company Services
- Freight Shipment
LBC sizes offered
- V pouch
- N pouch XL
- N pouch Regular (23.75” x 6.5” )
- N Pack Large (37.75” x 12”)
- N Pack Small (30” x 9.5”)
- N Pouch SS (37.75” x 12”)
- X Pack (40” x 13.75”)
- X pouch (36” x 10.5”)
- Regular Air Cargo, COD/ COP
- Cargo KB Large (18 x 12 x 19 in)
- Cargo KB Medium (14 x 10.5 x 7 in)
- Cargo KB Mini (9 x 5 x 3 in)
- Cargo KB Slim (16 x 10 x 3 in)
- Cargo KB Small (12 x 10 x 5 in)
- Cargo KB XL (20 x 16 x 12 in)
- Cargo N-Pack Large (12 x 18 x 1.75 in)
- Cargo N-pack Small (9.5 x 14 x 1.75 in)
- International Sending , Cargo
- INT XC (XCargo)
- INT XK (XPack)
- International Sending, Document
- INT XP (Xpouch- 17 x 10.5 in)
Here are the following items that LBC do not like to move
- Bearer Bonds
- Bills of Exchange
- Money- paper and coins
- Cash, currency, and negotiable instruments
- CD and DVD
- Flammable liquids
- Flammable Liquids
- Oxidizing Substance
- Organic Peroxides
- Toxic and infectious thing
- Cigarettes and Tobacco
- Toy gun
- Pornography materials
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Flick Knives
- Dangerous and hazardous goods
For more inquiry about LBC, you can reach them through the following:
Telephone No.: (+632) 8856-510
Fax No.: (+632) 8851-9759
E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advantages of LBC couriers
- It is a great help for people to not transport personally and their products and items from another place.
- The items and products are greatly secure.
- The items will straightly be delivered to the destination address since LBC has respect to dates, time, and valuable items.
- LBC is a 24/7 courier service that ensures a fast and safe delivery.
- LBC is reliable when it comes to delivering packages. They are certified and recognized.
- LBC will help you to save money and time.
Disadvantage of LBC
- Franchising availability of LBC is not yet sure
- It’s not a business venture for those who have no patience with continuous monitoring of logistics.