Sweets, coffee, and chill are some of the best things to have when you just want to sit back and relax. The thing is in most cases not a lot of people can make their favorite sweets, or have the leisure space on their home to chill, which can be the reason why cafés are booming more than ever to accommodate people and their need for a space to take a break while eating great food.
Enter J.CO Donuts & Coffee, one of the famous international franchises in the Philippines that always have long lines eagerly waiting for their well-loved donuts. With J.CO ticking off all the three (sweets, coffee, and chill) it’s no wonder why the business became an instant favorite in the Philippines where people gen Z’s and millennials are growing more in love with cafés.
Therefore, many are considering J.CO as one of the best ideal franchise to consider for those who want to invest in the F&B industry, and if you want to know further on how to become a J.CO franchisee then check out the information below to know more about J.CO and its franchising procedures.
About J.CO Donuts & Coffee
J.CO is one of the front runners in revolutionizing the donuts we know today. The company created and innovated new donuts, far from its predecessor of too sugary and cakey pastry people used to know.
As J.CO Donuts & Coffee first introduced their donut formula in 2006 at Indonesia, the products that brought donut pastries to new heights, became a massive hit that in just a few years the company was able to grow their business internationally, setting foot on Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Hong Kong, and Saudi Arabia.
Since the establishment, the beloved donuts of J.CO had grown its line of flavors, while also branching out to introduce other products other than their flagship items of donuts and coffee.
5 Easy Steps to Franchise J.CO Donuts & Coffee
- Submit a letter of intent by filling out the franchise inquiry form found on J.CO’s official website found on this link.
- Upon reviewing and accepting the application form, the applicant will proceed with submitting an in-depth background, business plan, and financial information.
- The submitted documents will undergo another approval process, and the successful applicants will be invited for further discussion of the J.CO terms and conditions together with the franchise contract.
- Undergo training and construction or renovation of store, and conduct a market campaign.
- Finally, the franchisee is ready for the store’s grand opening.
Contact No.: +63 02 844-8441
Advantages of Franchising J.CO Donuts & Coffee
- Become a part of one of the biggest, international chain of franchise in the Philippines.
- Operate under a reputable and beloved food brand by the Filipinos.
- Receive continuous support from J.CO Donut’s & Coffee.
- Benefit from the existing fans of J.CO products to easily attract customers to your branch.
- Invest in a franchise with a tried, tested, and successful operating system and management.
Things to Consider Before Franchising J.CO Donuts & Coffee
- With J.CO having full store set-ups, it’s important to look for prospect location with adequate space to accommodate the equipment and facilities needed to run a J.CO branch.
- See to it that you can routinely monitor personally your branch to ensure the smooth operation of the store.
- It is best to have prior knowledge on how to handle a business or any similar experience before applying as J.CO Donuts & Coffee franchisee
- Have the financial capacity to build and support your J.CO Donuts & Coffee franchise.
- Look for high traffic areas and make sure that your prospect location/s is at a reasonable distance from the nearest J.CO Donuts & Coffee branch.
- Read and understand carefully the terms and conditions set for J.CO Donuts & Coffee franchisee