Milk Tea is a crazy trend nowadays here in the Philippines and some parts of Asia. It is not surprising to see someone at the next door drinking milk tea, since then milk tea shops began to compete with each other and with some coffee shops due to the massive number of customers.
According to F&B report, Filipinos rank second-highest milk tea “bubble tea” drinkers in Southeast Asia. This is a great opportunity for those aspiring entrepreneurs to start their Milk tea business since most of everyone loves it. For all the aspiring entrepreneurs and interested in a profitable venture, below are the details about Happy cup and how to franchise it.
About Happy Cup Franchise
In May 2017 in Taytay Rizal, the Gonzagas sister established the first Happy Cup store. They believe that serving beverages will give optimism to the public and bring hope to all the aspiring entrepreneurs to venture into the business. In the following years, Happy Cup has expanded to 32 branches because they make an impact on becoming a channel of blessings to others.
- Happy Cup’s Mission is to perform the best service in terms of take-out beverages here in the Philippines.
- To have the best quality moments of happiness through their delicious drinks.
- To be the Flagship Milk Tea Beverage here in the Philippines.
- To provide business opportunities for everyone (suppliers, distributors, customers, and aspiring entrepreneurs).
Happy Cup Product Menu Collection
- Hot Drinks
- Milk Tea
- Pearl Drinks
- Adds on
Happy Cup Franchise Amount
- Outlet and Kiosk- PHP 300,000.00 – PHP 350,000.00
- Cart- PHP 250,000.00
- Area Franchise- PHP 750,000.00
Happy Cup Initial Terms
- Outlet and Kiosk- 3 years
- Cart- 3 years
- Area Franchise- 4 years
- Kiosk with Dine-in- PHP 500,000.00
- Kiosk- PHP 400,000.00
- Stand Alone- PHP 400,000.00
- Pop-up Store- PHP 350,000.00
- Cart- PHP 250,000.00
Happy Cup Inclusions
- Use of Trademark
- Training and program
- Site Approval
- Operations Manual
- Assistance Opening
- Research and Development
Happy Cup Franchise Procedures
- Filling up of Confidential Questionnaire.
- Submitting the Confidential Questionnaire and the letter of intent.
- Reviewing the Application
- Discussion about the franchise details
- Site Evaluation
- Franchise Agreement and disclosure will be executed
- Staff training and Outlet set-up
- Pre-opening and marketing assistance
- Grand Opening
Contact Person: Mr. Jomar C. Soriano
Address: 141 Mother Ignacia St. Quezon City, Philippines
Mobile No.: 091712345678
Advantages of franchising Happy Cup
- There is a varied choice of size and budget for the package franchise.
- The franchisee can achieve a successfully established business venture than starting from scratch.
- Low-cost expenditure since there is a direct supplier, marketing support, and location.
Things to Consider Before Becoming a Happy Cup Franchisee
- Ensure that you’re comfortable with having the total sales deducted monthly for the franchise royalty fee
- Read and understand carefully the terms and conditions provided by the company before signing the contract agreement.
- Check if the company’s stand on their business venture for their franchisees align with the goal you have in mind as a franchisee.