For the fans or any interested individuals towards Gong cha Philippines-who are aspiring to become partners with their favorite international Milk tea franchise, may be interested with the following article which tackles the a brief background of the origin of the company’s brand name and possibility of franchising Gong Cha in the Philippines.
About Gong Cha Franchise
‘Gong cha’ means we take customers as ‘Emperor’, and only provide them the best service and products.
And the company’s trade name and values which was launched in Taiwan around 1997 resonated through their customers which can currently be found across 1,500 stores globally located in 20 different territories.
Between 2006-2011 Gong Cha became an Asian Regional Operator, in which they expanded their reach on different parts of Asia including Hong Kong, China, Singapore, Macau, Malaysia, and Philippines.
Gong Cha’s Core Values
We insist to use the best quality tea leaves and ingredients and maintain the highest quality of products
Gong Cha provides quality products and outstanding service to achieve customer satisfaction
The priority is to insist the quality of products and maintain the management of stores
Gong Cha Menu Selection
- House Special
- Choco Loco
- Wintermelon Mania
- Coffee Special
- Ice cream Special
- Ice Tea
- Fruit Tea
- Fruit Series
- Brewed Tea
- Extra Options
Gong Cha Franchise Procedure and Availability in the Philippines
Gong Cha Franchise Procedure
The following information are lifted from the Gong Cha USA website.
- Applicants Pre-Qualification
- Business Plan Review and Approval
- Agreement Signing
- Location Selection
- Construction and Grand Opening.
- On average, it takes approximately 30-60 days to approve an applicant.
- The length of time between signing the Franchise Agreement and opening a store is 4 to 8 months.
- Collection of franchise fee is done AFTER the signing of franchise agreement document.
Gong Cha Franchise in Philippines
As of January 2020, Gong Cha is currently NOT YET OPEN FOR FRANCHISE in the Philippines.
Interested applicants may follow the official social media platforms of Gong Cha Philippines for more updates regarding the status of franchising availability of Gong Cha in the Philippines.
Advantages of Gong Cha Franchise
- Product line is currently relevant to a product fad of the F&B industry within the Philippine market
- With the numerous milk tea shops in the metro, this only means that there is an existing market potential for the product, making it easier to source for customers interested with Gong Cha’s product line.
- Milk tea is a product ideal for a tropical country like Philippines, where people love to refresh themselves with a drink specifically when the weather is blazing hot.
- Receive assistance from an international franchise on managing and marketing your franchise outlet.
Disadvantages of Gong Cha Franchise
The availability of Gong Cha Philippines for franchise is not yet open making it impossible to partner with them as a franchisee as of the moment.
There’s currently a huge market competition due to the saturation of Milk tea shops, specifically around the metro.