Dessert always have a special place in every Filipinos heart, the deletable taste of indulging oneself in sweets is such an addicting experience. Don’t believe me? Just look at the star food of every ‘Filipino handaan’; salad, leche flan, graham cake, graham balls, halo-halo, and more are just some of the must have desserts of Filipinos when celebrating anything.
One of those desserts is ice cream, not only is it sweet, it’s also a cold dessert, perfect for chilling down the heat of Philippines tropical weather. From the list of countless ice cream brands in the Philippines, a brand which is continuously hailed as one of the leading brands of ice cream in the Philippines is Dairy Queen.
With such popularity both by its trade name and product line, it’s no wonder why a lot of people will be interested with franchising with Dairy Queen, and If you’re someone interested with franchising Dairy Queen then read further to know more about its franchising details.
About Dairy Queen Franchise
Dairy Queen started as a humble 10-cent ice cream per serving back in 1983, today Dairy Queen’s reach are far more wider, the company had grown and expanded to over 27 countries in a span of over 75 years in the ice cream industry, where they became known as one of the most-well known soft serve/frozen treat companies of all time.
Dairy Queen Franchise Philippines Investment Information
The estimation below may vary depending on size and location. Please do take note that the following information was taken from the a U.S based Dairy Queen Franchise Investment Information. For more details, refer to their Dairy Queen’s Franchise Disclosure Document, that will be given upon inquiry to the company.
Franchise Fee: $45,000
Royalty Fee: 4%
Marketing Fee: 5 – 6%
Term: 20 years
Investment Range: $1,101,135 – $1,856,655
Liquid Capital Requirement: $400,000 (for a single unit)
Net Worth Requirement: $750,000 (for a single unit; multi-unit requirements are higher)
Certified DQ Managers: 3
Dairy Queen Franchise Philippines Franchise Application Procedure
- Inquire- Reach out to Dairy Queen through their official email, phone, or website to receive their Franchise Disclosure Document which indicates details of the Franchise packages and oppurtunities with Dairy Queen.
- Research and Due Diligence- Dairy Queen Encourages applicants to diligently understand an research the responsibilities and what it really means to become a Dairy Queen franchisee. The company also welcomes applicants to ask for assistance on any concerns they have regarding the franchising details.
- Application Process-Upon understanding the franchise details and fullfilling the requirements. Then its time to apply.
- Store Construction and Management Training- Once application is approved and agreements between two parties are fullfilled then, the Dairy Queen will provide the standard building guide on the franchisee’s branch so they can start bulding their own sweet store.
- Open Your Dairy Queen Branch!
Dairy Queen Franchise Philippines Franchise Inclusions
- Franchisees Development, Architecture & Design
- Marketing & Brand Development
- Supply Chain, Research & Development
- New Market Support
Dairy Queen Franchise Philippines Contact Information
Fill out Form: https://www.dairyqueenfranchising.com/own-a-dq-location/
International Dairy Queen
International Dairy Queen Corporation
7505 Metro Blvd.Minneapolis, MN 55439-0286
Phone: +1 952-830-0200
Master Franchise Operator in Philippines
PPI Holdings, Inc.
16/F Aurora Tower, Araneta Center Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact Number: 1-800-883-4279
Why Dairy Queen is a Worth it Franchise Investment
- The Dairy Queen franchise here in the Philippines operates with quite simply, stores are more akin to a kiosk more than a full-store restaurant, which meant that management is easier.
- Dairy Queen is also one of the most well-loved ice cream brands in the Philippines and known for its smooth creamy texture, craved by the Filipinos taste palette.
- Overall Dairy Queen is a worth it business investment, specially towards the Filipino customers who always have a special place for an extra serving of ice cream.