Coffee is a big part of the Filipinos diet, most specifically on our breakfast. It is even considered a staple together with the famous affordable pandesal found in the local bakeries. Today coffee, got a make-over and is now available in all shape and form, from cold to hot, sweet to traditional bitter, all of this option created while not losing the trademark aroma, body and flavor of the coffee, made people of all ages covet the drink.
For those who are interested to for a café franchise where you can distribute one of Filipino’s staple breakfast staple-and currently famous drink in the market, may it be warm or cold, then read further and know about one of Philippine’s café franchises known as Farron Café.
About Farron Café Franchise
Farron Café is a business born out of the love from the couple who are also the founders of the business- Farwa and Ronnel. The love of the two for coffee had been going-on even way back on their years as university students, and it did not falter after their marriage.
It was during the times of wanting to achieve their dream of sharing quality coffee for good value that the concept of Farron Café came into fruition.
Starting from a humble kiosk to two-hundred230 branches nationwide, Farron Café became one of the fastest growing franchises in the Philippines, while keeping to its root of continuously providing their patrons the goodness of coffee the founding lovers came to love.
Farron Café Franchise Packages
- All prices listed below are inclusive of VAT.
- All Farron Café franchise packages are ROYALTY FREE
|Kiosk||₱879,000||Frosty Frappe, Hot Drinks, and Over Ice|
|Full Café||₱1,200,000||Frosty Frappe, Hot Drinks, Over Ice, Milk Tea and Yogurt|
- Equipment and Initial stocks
- License to use trademark name and logo
- Start-Up and Pre-Opening Assistance
- Site selection assistance
- Franchise Operations Manual
- Training on coffee preparations, business operations and customer service
- Marketing assistance during soft opening, grand opening and local store market
- Continuing mentoring, business guidance and site visits
Requirements for Farron Café Franchise
- Farron Café is looking for individuals who embodies the following:
- Committed to high standards of high customer service
- Passionate about running a specialty coffee and beverage business
- Financially capable and stable
- Hardworking and motivated to succeed while helping the community
How to Franchise Farron Café
Farron Café underwent a website renovation and reaching the company to franchise is currently only available through contacting Farron Café.
Inquiries done through their Facebook page will require the franchise applicant’s Name and contact information; email, phone number, address, etc.
Then, the contact information sent by the franchisee will be reviewed by the company and contacted to provide the interested applicant with further information regarding the franchise packages, rates, and procedure on applying for a Farron Café franchise.
Emails: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +63 (2) 123 456 789
Cell: +63 (917) 123 456 789
Address: FARRON CAFE Head Office, 49 Magnolia, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila
The Benefits and Downside of Farron Café Franchise
- Availability of franchise package options to suit an individual’s budget, ideal business location and preference.
- No Royalty Fee, frees the franchisee of additional charges for his/her income.
- Franchise packages are inclusive of continuous assistance from the company.
- The number of cafés popping left and right may pose some difficulty in helping the business thrive in the F&B industry.