There will always be a time when the item you desperately want is miles away from you, in worst cases, it might be available only in a particular country. Will you give up, getting your hands on that item you want? In the past, the answer might be yes; However, today with the expanding online shopping and express delivery, no item is too far to have for anyone.
One of the companies that makes online shopping possible is 2GO, one of the trusted express courier solutions providers in the Philippines, their years of reputation in the industry is commendable, and the reason why many trusts and continuous to trust the brand.
Therefore, if you’re looking for an express courier business to invest in, to start your business venture, then 2GO is an ideal place to check and see if you have what it takes to become a 2GO agent and join the increasing popularity of express courier industry.
2GO is one the leading express courier in the Philippines, a company with over 700 outlets nationwide and 220 international destinations, it’s no wonder why 2GO is one the most trusted express courier in the country.
With their partnership with some of the biggest retail and courier companies within and outside of the Philippines, 2GO was able to gather connections that make package delivery better for its consumers and agents alike.
*Details may change without prior notice, it is recommended for interested applicants to directly contact 2GO for more updates regarding their Agent/Franchise application process, requirements, and fees.
Casb Bond: 50,000 (refundable)
Set-up Fee: 50,000
Set-Up Fee Covers the Following:
- Marketing collaterals
- Training- for three staff a year maximum
- Uniforms – for three staff a year maximum
- Supplies for shipments (awb, pouches, boxes, etc.)
- Marketing in billboards and other Advertising communications means of 2GO Express brand
- (Optional) Banners for tricycle and jeepney
Tools and Equipment for 2GO’s Basic Operation:
- Counter staff
- Computer with minimum specifications
- Internet access (2mbps)
- Communication equipment of at least one fixed telephone line
- Weighing scale
- Fire extinguisher
- Parking space of at least 20 square meters.
- Letter of Intent (LOI)
- Photos and details e.g addresss, landmark, nearby commercial area, school, etc. of prospect location
- companies present in the area
- filled-up Agent’s Application Form found on this link
Steps to Become a Franchisee/Agent of 2GO
- Compile all of the required documents and send them to:
Retail Network Manager
2GO Express Inc.
2GO Hangar, General Aviation Area
Domestic Airport, Pasay City
- The application will undergo a rigorous evaluation process for both the applicant and its prospect locations to determine the market potential of the said area, and credibility of the applicant to handle their 2GO branch
- Upon approval of both the applicant and proposed location, the applicant — now granted with the title agent, may proceed with settling the cash and security bond, sign the contract, and schedule training.
Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 8th Floor Tower 1, Double Dragon Plaza, Macapagal Blvd. cor. EDSA Ext., Pasay City 1302, Philippines
Is It Worth it to Become a Franchisee or Agent of 2GO?
Looking at the current situation, wherein people are relying more on online shopping and traveling, being a part of a business like 2GO which handles these types of services is such an incredible opportunity to ride the current demand for delivery and travel assistance.
Also, it’s a reputable tradename and affordable capital to start, it’s safe to say that joining 2GO is an ideal investment to make right now.