Siomai had recently become a big part of the merienda culture of the Filipinos. The affordable, tasty, small flavor bombs wrap in steamed Molo wrappers, became a staple as our ‘ulam’ and merienda snacks during noon and afternoon.
With the advent of countless siomai stalls in the streets, there’s one sioimai place a lot of us bare familiar with, which is the Sio Republic. The food cart franchise with an “abot-kaya” price for its products and franchise package to those interested to franchise with the business.
If you’re interested in looking to a food cart business that is both affordable and a sure click to the mass, then check out the Sio Republic franchise procedure and requirements below.
About the Sio Republic
The Sio Republic started back when Mr. and Mrs. Gruta was looking to earn extra income for their daily expenses. The idea of starting a small business was the solution they saw, therefore, starting their first-ever siomai business in Polo Valenzuela City, (in front of a Nation High School).
With great feedback from the customers, the two decided to share their knowledge and success with others who also want to start their business venture.
Sio Republic Franchise Details
Single Cart Package: 50,000
Franchise Term: Two (2) years
Franchise Term Renewal Fee: 5,000 (Good for 2 years)
- Franchise Fee (Contract is good for 2 years.)
- Nego-Sio Food Cart
- Free Steamer
- Free Single Burner Gas Stove
- Free Initial Stocks
- Free Initial Packaging
- Free Kitchen Utensils
- Free Marketing Collaterals
*Note: Interested applicants may apply for as much as a 5 Sio cart franchise package, enabling the applicant to have 5 Sio republic outlets. The more Sio cart package the bigger the freebies, discounts, longer royalty-free operation the applicant can receive.
Applying as a Sio Republic’s Franchisee
Reach the Sio Republic by reaching them through their official contact addresses. The Sio Republic may redirect you on where you can send your letter of intent and other required documents they’re looking for to their franchise applicants. The said required documents can be found listed below.
Required Documents for Applying as a Sio Republic Franchisee
- Ready 3 prospect locations and panoramic shots of each location.
- 1 Valid ID
- Bank Statement for at least the last three (3) months
- 10,000 for Reservation fee for the security of the approved location.
Permit needed to Operate Sio Republic
- DTI permit
- Mayor/business permit
- Brgy. Clearance
Address: 144 Flamenco St. Panghulo, Obando, Bulacan, 3021 Philippines
Phone: +63 935 735 0799
Advantages of Sio Republic
- Become a part of one of the successful and continuously growing siomai food cart franchise in the Philippines.
- Receive quality, handmade products that made the Sio Republic thrive in the business for over 7 years.
- Food cart franchises provide franchisees more flexibility in the location making it easier to look for a space to do business.
- The Sio Republic does not require a big area to operate making the cost of rent or buying the area more affordable.
Things to Consider Before Franchising Sio Republic
- Sio republic deducts a monthly royalty and marketing fee to its franchisee, which meant that your monthly sales won’t be entirely yours
- Many had seen the potential of siomai products, which made the current market saturated with the siomai. It is best to carefully plan your prospect locations to ensure that your area is not saturated with the same product as you do.