Many wants or even needs a computer, however many are still left with none of it which is understandable, considering that computer prices, especially if you’re looking for a gaming computer, can have quite a steep price— and that’s where computer shop comes in, with their ‘tingi-tinging’ mode of payment, which dare I say incredibly affordable, with some going as low as 10-15 pesos per hour — and recently, these computer shops are evolving as we know it.
High-performance computers, great technical support, and so much more, are some of the things Mineski provides to its customers and the services that franchisees can expect to receive and be able to give to their patrons. Therefore, if you’re interested with putting up your own computer shop with an up to date system, then read further to see more about how to franchise Mineski Infinity
About Mineski Infinity
Mineski Infinity is one of the leading franchise providing facilities to advocate the improvement of quality of esports in Southeast Asia, creating computer shops where units curated to cater to the gamers of the region.
Mineski Infinity created a platform for gamers to play with amazing computer set-ups for an affordable price, while at the same time influencing the industry to elevate its quality by showing the possibility of giving out a better gaming facility through their established 100+ branches across Malaysia, Thailand and the Philippines.
Meneski Infinity Franchise Details
Cost of investment: 3,600,000
Franchise term: 5 years
Franchise fee: 600,000
Marketing and advertising: 3%
License Fee: 250
Royalty Fees: 10%
Required Location Size: 95 square meters.
Minimum required space for store: Approx. 95 sq m.
Franchise package inclusion:
- Mineski Link
- EMS system
- Billing and Point of Sale (POS) system
- Network hub installation
- Head office and on-site training
- Initial support during opening and tournaments
- Construction and renovation (Limited to Mineski store design standards only; building codes are excluded)
- Multiple 40 to 50 inch LED TV
How to Become a Mineski Infinity Franchisee
- Reach Mineski Infinity through their official contact details and provide a letter of intent.
- Have the proposed location/s undergo evaluation.
- Meet with representatives of Mineski Infinity for business planning
- Start of site construction/renovation.
- Turning of management towards the franchisee
- Grand opening
Contact No.: 0917 179 5252
Advantages of Becoming a Mineski Infinity Franchisee
- Work with a globally competitive brand that strives to pursue an elevated quality of gaming experience
- Passionate gamers or computer enthusiast will surely find joy in managing a shop with services that speak close to them.
- Operate under a reliable business model that had been tried and tested over 100+ successful branches of Mineski Infinity
- Receive location assistance with Mineski Infinity, to source out the best place to build your own Mineski Infinity branch.
- Improve reputation and popularity with the help of promotional marketing, inclusive of the franchise package.
Disadvantages of Franchising Mineski Infinity
Considering the current status of the country due to ncovid-19 cases, establishing a computer shop where people are enclosed in a tight, close space, sitting next to each other, there’s a chance that there’s going to be a lot of things that need to be considered and safety measures to follow and undergo to ensure the safety of everyone, which for some might seem laborious or even expensive since the staff is required to be provided with safety equipment such as alcohol, wipes, etc.