Merienda is a big part of Filipino culture, it became more popular due to side vendors selling innumerable food to their stalls, one popular combination street snack for Filipinos is to have one food and drink, and kerrimo was able to come up with an idea to help customers carry those two into one single packaging.
The on-the-go packaging is compatible with Filipinos who usually eat from food stalls while standing, giving them ease to eat and drink. People tend to eat food while walking from home or going to work to save time, making kerimmo a business suitable for the busy lifestyle people have.
The story behind Kerrimo
Kerimmo was the first to conceptualize the drink and snack in one packaging back in 1998. It was later acquired by Arlojan Premier Corporation in 2011, and continue operating for business resulting in the success of over 100 branches.
How to franchise Kerrimo
Below is a step by step guide of becoming a Kerrimmo franchisee
- The first step is to get your desired location approved by Kerimmo
- Submit letter of intent to the franchise.
- Provide an updated resume with an attached image of kerimmo’s head office.
- Attached the requirements with your fill up franchisee evaluation form
- If kerimmo found a potential to your business proposal, the management will set a face to face interview with you to discuss further the business details.
- If the interview went well and your request as a franchisee was accepted, you’ll proceed with settling the payment.
- Complete and submitted requirements to lessor
- You’ll be given a contract to sign for officially becoming a part of Kerimmo’s chain of franchisees, then proceed with the downpayment.
- Store opening and complete franchise payment.
Cost of franchising Kerimmo
The franchising fee of kerimmo is 100,000, but since they will be providing the equipment, the total cost can accumulate from 250,000 to 300,000.
Kerimmo doesn’t have royalty fees for franchisees.
Kerimmo is not only an affordable franchise to choose, but their payment method also eases franchisees for paying the total amount. Below is the procedure of paying Kerimmo’s franchising fee.
1st Payment. Franchise fee pay after the face to face meeting.
2nd Payment. After signing the proposal, the franchisee is subjected to pay the 50% of the total package fee for the cart’s fabrication and equipment. Payable through cash or dated check.
3rd Payment. You need to settle the 25% total package fee a week before the store’s grand opening
4th Payment. The last 25% will be paid at the opening day of the store.
Kerimmo’s size area
The minimum area required by Kerimmo is 5-meters (sqm) or 2sqm x 2.5 sqm
Types of Kerimmo stores available
Below are all the things inclusive with kerimmo’s franchising package
- Php100,000 Franchise Fee
- Fabrication of Cart/Counter
- 1 unit of 9 cu ft. Sanden Freezer
- 2 units of 8L Cap Deep Fryer
- 1 unit of 8L Tab Juice Dispenser
- 1 unit of Range Hood
- 1 Complete Set of Utensils
- 1 Set of Office Supplies
- 1 Set of Cleaning Materials
- Training (2 staff)
- 4 Pieces Uniforms Set
- P10,000 worth of Initial Stocks
- Marketing Support
Reminders regarding the package inclusion
- The products are delivered 3-4 weeks upon receipt of downpayment.
- Legal documents like business permits, BIR, and other paper works will be provided by you.
Is Kerimmo a good or bad business?
Below is some information that can help you determined if the kerimmo franchise is a business that is good or bad for you.
- Unlike usual franchises, kerimmo doesn’t require a monthly royalty fee.
- The total amount of franchise is relatively affordable as a startup business.
- They provide everything with additional training of two staffs.
- The payment method is suitable for those who cannot afford to pay 250,000 to 300,000 in full.
- Food and beverages are kerimmo’s product, which is consumed every day by the mass.
- One bad reputation from other franchisee will reflect to your business.
- You may experience stock lost due to food spoiling.