In most Filipino families, a particular food chain is dear to our hearts, and to some its food and their kiddie toys are a big part of our happy childhood memories, and it’s none other than the famous Jollibee fast-food chain.
Until today Jollibee is still the biggest face of the fast-food industry in the Philippines, and children of the new generation still have the same love for its food the way we and our parents fell in love with its products.
Now that we are all grown up and looking for a place to invest, then why not try to look into one of the companies which are a big part of Philippine’s F&B industry — read further to know about Jollibee and discover if you have what it takes to become a Jollibee franchisee.
Jollibee was founded by Tony Tan, back when they are also still operating an ice cream parlor, The humble beginning of Jollibee, later grew to become the largest fast-food chain the Philippine market, which even embarked an expansion to eighteen (18) countries around the world.
With items created for Filipinos, it’s no wonder as to why Jollibee stood among its competitors to become the titled holder of Philippine’s largest fast-food chain in the nationwide.
Jollibee Franchise Details
Lot size: Jollibee does not disclose information about the range of lot size requirements. The frequently asked questions (FAQ) section of Jollibee’s franchise page stated that the required property size is dependent on the store model developed in a particular market.
Estimated Cost of Investment: 35M to 55M
Investment package inclusion:
- Construction of the Store
- Kitchen equipment and facilities
- Furniture and fixtures
- Air-conditioning system
- Pre-opening expenses
How to Become a Jollibee Franchisee?
- Download and fill out the Jollibee franchise application form
- Prepare a proposal which will be mailed together with the following documents:
- Letter of Intent
- Vicinity Map of Proposed Site
- a legal document certifying the applicant’s ownership of the site (optional).
- Detailed resume or bio-data.
- Secure the documents and mail these documents to:
Franchising Services Department5th Floor Jollibee Plaza
#10 F. Ortigas Jr. Road
Ortigas Center, Pasig City 1605
- The application then undergoes an approval process. Applicants who are accepted will be contacted to discuss further franchise details.
Contact No.: +63 917 131 8000
Advantages of Becoming a Jollibee Franchisee
- Join the biggest and most well-known homegrown fast-food chain in the Philippines.
- Receive continuous support and assistance from the Jollibee corporation.
- Serve menu items created with great consideration to the Filipino taste preference that caters to the bulk of the Philippine market.
- Operate and train under Jollibee’s tried, tested, and successfully operating and management system.
Things to Consider Before Becoming a Jollibee Franchisee
- Be willing to undergo a mandatory 3-month full-time Basic Operations Training Program (BOTP) at a designated training store.
- Possess the following skills or willing to polish and develop the following:
- A self-driven entrepreneur
- Know how to motivate people
- Have the capacity to lend time to monitor the day to day operation of the restaurant
- Ability to fund the investment required, especially since Jollibee stated that the company does not provide financing.