Many had claimed the health benefits of tea to the body, but let’s face it not a lot of people are a big fan of the plain tea and water mixture, because first of all, it’s bitter, like seriously bitter. Therefore, just like how we face the same dilemma towards coffee, people started putting mixtures of milk, sugar, and other ingredients to balance out that bitterness of the tea.
After that, came milk tea, known today as one of the most sought out beverages around the globe, and here in the Philippines, one of the crowd favorite brands goes by the name Chatime.
Luckily for entrepreneurs who are looking to invest in a milk tea business, Chatime is open for franchising, and if you’re interested then you may check the information below to know the details on how to become a Chatime franchisee.
About Chatime Franchise
The ‘Cha’ of chatime is actually what Chinese call towards ‘tea’, which can roughly translate Chatime’s tradename as ‘teatime’, also known as the time to drink tea and eat some snacks, usually done before supper.
However, while that might be the rough translation of the tradename, with its over 2500 locations around the globe, the meaning of Chatime to its patrons now means so much and differ largely from one customer to another base on their experience.
Founded in 2005 at the milk tea haven of the world, Taiwan — Chatime later arrive in the Philippines in 2011, bringing with them the quality ingredients, mix-ins, and the flare of innovative flavor combinations that made the brand a globally competitive franchise business.
Chatime’s Products Line
- Milk tea
- Fruit tea
- Chocolate snacks and drinks
How to Franchise Chatime
- Visit Chatime’s website and fill out their franchise inquiry form. (You may find a link to where the form is on the contact detail section of this article)
- Wait for the response of the franchise relations officer from Chatime to get further details on the next steps needed to proceed with the application and necessary documents required for the franchise applicants.
You may also follow this link and fill out the franchise inquiry form to Chatime.
Advantages of Franchising Chatime
- With franchises having an existing well-established name and operation system, it helps franchisees to have a head start compared to competitors who are starting from scratch.
- Receive continuous assistance from Chatime in terms of management and maximizing sales.
- Franchising with Chatime meant distributing one of the most popular beverage product in the market right now, which is the milk tea.
- Amidst the sea of milk tear brands, Chatime is some of the most well-known and loved brands of milk tea in the Philippines.
- Join one of the globally successful franchise business of milk tea brands.
- Establish your milk tea store without worrying about where and how to procure ingredients and supplies needed for your products.
Things to Consider Before Becoming a Chatime Franchisee
- Franchising only lower the probability of business failure, it’s important to remember that franchising does not guarantee the success of business no matter how big the company name is.
- Have the willingness to undergo training needed to become ready as a Chatime franchise owner.
- Make sure that your prospective locations for your Chatime branch are suitable to accommodate the facilities, equipment, and tools needed for your Chatime branch.
- Franchisee must have the capacity to personally oversee the flow of operation of the store to ensure that the branch is being managed according to the Chatime standards.